Calling all comrades & collaborators!
We are looking to expand our network of comrades and collaborators who would be interested in working with us on projects from work with external clients to self-initiated adventures. At the moment we’re looking to build relationships with following folks:
1. Futures Researchers with experience and expertise in varied futures and foresight approaches, methods, toolkits, and applications.
2. Anthropologists from academia as well as the industry, who work across cultural, material, and technological fields of research.
3. Writers who tell stories in the form of short fiction, non-fiction as well as project texts and essays.
4. Workshop Facilitators who have experience facilitating design-led activities with non-designers and working with diverse groups and communities.
5. Makers & Prototypers with deft hands and experience producing functional model artefacts.
6. Project Managers & Producers who are passionate about dotting i’s, crossing t’s, and delivering projects with creative studios.
If you have experience in any one/across these fields, work as a freelancer, and are interested in plugging into our projects – we would love to hear from you.
Submit all applications along with an expression of interest and an online portfolio to Nicola Ferrao with the subject ‘Superflux Network’.